UK Visa Application
GECC UK recommends UK Student Visa application should be made at the nearest VFS Application center. Originals of all financial and academic documents should be submitted at the time of Visa application. The student will be called for personal interview at the British Deputy High Commission, only if required.
Documents That are Required For a Student Visa
- Student Visa Application Form
- Photograph – 45 millimetres (mm) high by 35 mm wide
- CAS statement from the Institution (CAS – Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies)
- IELTS / PTE score, if applicable
- Valid Passport
- Visa fees to be paid Online
- Copies of Academic Mark sheets and Certificates
- Work Experience Certificates, if applicable
- Proof of payment of fees, if applicable
- Proof of Funds – Applicants must demonstrate that they have sufficient liquid assets to pay the tuition fees, living expenses and travelling cost without engaging in employment in UK. Even Bank Loans are accepted.
- Letter from the sponsor
- Medical Report from an Approved Panel Doctor
Interview for the visa
The student may be called for an Interview, if required. If this is the case, you will be advised the date and time for the interview.